TEACHER'S COPY - MAY COPY PAGE 2 FOR YOUR STUDENTS
(optional for instruction - You may want to skip, or simply read for orientation.)
Identification and Discussion Questions
1. On what is this story based?
(the story of Adam and Eve)
2. Why was this Evil One unhappy?
(The woman and man did not know the difference between good and evil.)
3. What did the Evil One think that God had to have given the man and woman?
4. Why did the Holy Essence feel the need to take action?
(to restore balance; or for fairness)
5. Do you have an image of Faith Moon? If so, can you describe her? How old is she?
6. Have you known an individual, or individuals, like Faith Moon?
Why did the Evil One think the eating of the fruit would end the woman's and man's stay in paradise?
(As the Evil One knew, with the eating of the Forbidden Fruit, the paradise that the man and the woman had known, they knew no more)
How does the picture on page 3 relate to the preface to this book?
Just for Today
Visualize yourself as a person assigned, as Faith Moon, to bring joy into the world. What can you do to brighten the lives of others?